Subsequent to the months of conjecture, Samsung has, ultimately, pulled the veils down and revealed its next flagship smart phones, Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. At an even in Barcelona on Sunday, the company launched the all-new Samsung Galaxy S6 along with an variant that has a unique dual-edge curved screen, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Though there have been no major alterations in the product’s names and the basic specifications, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have a few fresh tweaks here and there. Here’s a sneak peek at the 5 stunning features of both the smart phones:
- The iPhone factor– So, Samsung is back to being “inspired” by the iPhone as both Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge owe heaps to the iPhone 6 that released last year. Beginning with the physical styling of the phones and leading to the protruding camera, inaccessible battery, non-expandable storage, one-touch finger-print reader and a mobile payments system (Samsung Pay), Samsung has borrowed it all from their “inspiration.”
- Good-bye to plastic– Finally paying heed to the critics, Samsung has, at long last, broken up with its plastic body. The new Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, both, feature sturdy metal bodies so that when you hold your device, it feels worthy of the premium you are paying for it.
- Wireless Charging– No more hassles with the tangled wires for you as both the hand-sets are compatible with any wireless charging pad. According to the company, the devices come with fast charging technology. You can charge the phone to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- “People” panel– Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge shows your favorite contacts. Notifications slide out on the side and you can also assign a specific color to a certain contact.
- Amazing Specs– The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge use Samsung’s new octa-core Exynos 7 processor. Both have super AMOLED screens and 3GB of RAM. The brand has scrapped off microSD card slots and simply, offers fixed capacities of 32GB, 64GB or 128GB that comes with the phones. With an improved fingerprint scanner, you have pretty much everything you would want from a smart phone.
Though Samsung has not disclosed to price of the phones yet, with all the stunning features, both siblings are sure to come with a hefty price tag each. However, thanks to the Union Budget 2015, gadgets are set to be cheaper than before. The phone is speculated to be in the market from this April.
Image Source: [The Viewspaper]