What comes to you mind when you think of MS Dhoni, also popularly known as the “Cool Captain” of Team India? Stylish, smart, good-looking, right? But he wasn’t always like the way you see him at present. There was a time when he was just an average looking cricketer sans the glamour and grandeur, who received a monthly stipend of Rs 2,200.
Here is a collection of some of the rare photos in which our beloved skipper, Dhoni, has featured in:
- He completed his studies from D.A.V. School. Mahi developed his love for cricket right from his school days.
- Dhoni on the 4th day of the Second Test Match between West Indies and India when the match was delayed due to rains.
- Dhoni during a match against KKR at the Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai in 2012.
- Dhoni is not even recognizable in this picture, which was taken long before he was even associated with Team India.
- M. S. Dhoni with his wife Sakshi as they enjoy each other’s company. Don’t they look adorable together?
- Dhoni with his daughter. Probably one of the happiest moments of his life.
- His love for animals is definitely visible in this picture in which he is cuddling a dog.
Turning 34 today, Captain Dhoni has been often said to have been gifted with the Midas Touch. Let’s wish Team India’s golden boy, a successful year ahead!
Image Source: The Viewspaper