Intern with India's largest youth paper and improve your writing skills.
If you want to improve your ability to express your views in writing then you have come to the right place just like 3000 other young people who have done this online internship before you.
Get personalised feedback on your writing
• The internship extends for a period of 1 month and is completely online.
• You will get personalised feedback on your writing from our expert team of editors so that you can improve as a writer.
• Our editorial team will interact with you over email, phone and skype to guide you through the internship.
Showcase your views with a global audience
• The Viewspaper will provide you with a platform where you can share your views with a 2,50,000 people every month.
• If you get published on The Viewspaper, you get feedback on your article from our 2,35,000 facebook fans. The Viewspaper is the 7th largest media company on Facebook in India
Build your brand globally
There’s no better way of impressing all your peers and colleagues than by getting your views and perspectives published in the largest youth paper in the country. It is a way of advancing your career and becoming an authority on a particular subject or space.
See what the media is saying about us!
This media portal presents views from the youth perspective.
Hindustan Times Mint
The Viewspapr - The Voice of the Youth is the pride and joy of the youth of India
Youths in the Capital find their own voice, create niche in media.
At the core of The Viewspaper's existence is the belief that the voice of the youth should be heard and should make a difference.
Hindustan Times Mint
The Viewspaper is an online news magazines positioned as The Voice of the Youth.
Gaining writers, hits and recognition.
Have a View? Share it!
The Viewspaper launches 72-hr tweetathon with incredible India on mind
The Times of India
Loud and Clear
Join marathon tweeting to give opinion on burning topics
We're The Viewspaper, India's largest youth paper with over 8,000 young citizen journalists.
• The Viewspaper is based on the Citizen Journalism concept where close to 8,000 young people contribute their views and opinions on a variety of subjects.
• It is India's largest youth paper and is read by more than 250,000 young people a month.
• It is the 7th largest media company on Facebook in India with 223,000 facebook fans.
• It has been covered by a number of media outlets including NDTV, ET Now, HT Mint, Economic Times, The Hindu, Dainik Bhaskar amongst others and has been credited for creating a platform for the youth and also for creating a new niche in media.
• It has been recognized as one of top 8 socially focussed business in the world in 2010 by Ashoka Foundation, Staples Inc and Ted.com.
• It represents the Indian youth perspective at the IMF, World Bank and G20Y.