What to Expect in the LG G3?
After a long wait LG has finally entered the world of smartphones with its new phone LG G3. But with the mobile users drooling over phones like HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S5, and Sony Xperia z2 will it be able to attract buyers? Let’s find out.
What Does LG G3 Offer?
- With a 5.5 inch screen G3 comes in varied colours like metallic black, burgundy red, shine gold, silk white and moon violet.
- Despite its plastic back body, it doesn’t look like a cheap phone. And unlike its HTC and Xperia rivals, this phone comes with a removable battery, and also has the provision of wireless charging.
- With a QuadHD display G3 has a 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution. According to Stuff.tv, “the LG G3 is the first smartphone from a major manufacturer to land in the UK with a QHD, 2K display.”
- LG G3 comes with two sizes of RAM—the 16 GB version has a 2 GB RAM, and the 32 GB version has a full 32 GB RAM.
- Both these versions of the phone have a microSD card slot which can carry cards ranging from 2 GB to 128 GB
- The most important part, the camera. The phone comes with a 13 megapixel camera with Overnight Index Swap, Laser Autofocus and two tone dual LED Flash. According to the LG team “the red laser dots emitted by this sensor can measure depth very accurately, and therefore help the camera focus better, even in low-light conditions. It also apparently enables more accurate shutter speeds, based on the depth information that it records.”
- Also there is good news for users who love clicking selfies since the phone has a 2.1 megapixel front camera that can click pictures by seeing your off screen gesture, allowing you enough time to pose.
- G3’s smart keyboard claims to reduce typing errors by 75 percent depending on the user’s habit. Something my friends believe I really need and I’m sure you do as well.
- Taking after iOS’s Siri, the phone has something called Smart Notice that helps the user with regular suggestions depending on his or her habits and behavior.
When Will the Phone Be Available In The Market?
According to the report in the Dainik Bhaskar, the LG G3 is set to hit the Indian markets in July and will be priced at 45,000 rupees.
Is it worth the money? Take a look at this detailed review and you can decide for yourself.
Image Source [http://www.technologytell.com/gadgets/files/2014/04/LG-G3-Concept.jpg]