The Panasonic battery charger is an eco friendly, easy to use device which charges all your batteries with an increased rate of charging and efficiency. A Panasonic battery charger can be directly mounted on the wall plug without having to worry about the plug prongs which stick out all the time, or those wires getting entangled every time you keep it off the hook and store it. The wall plugs can be folded which makes the charger easy to store and carry around.
Panasonic battery chargers are designed to support a wide variety of batteries. A Panasonic battery charger can easily charge AA, AAA, Nickel Cadmium and NiMH batteries giving the maximum output and increased longevity of these batteries. Some of the chargers come pre loaded with rechargeable batteries which are ready to use and recharge. A Panasonic battery charger has an inbuilt LED light below every port for charging. It indicates the charging status of every battery individually. While the charging is in process, a green light keeps flashing. The moment the battery is charged, a solid green light comes on display. In case the battery is defective, a red light comes on display. Every Panasonic battery charger is built in a way that the moment the battery is completely charged, the charger automatically cuts off the charging process.
It is advisable to use only a Panasonic digital camera battery charger with the Panasonic as the chargers are specifically made for the different camera models.
A Panasonic battery charger comes loaded with a lot of features which makes them one of the best battery charger manufacturers in the world. Some of their features are listed below:
- The chargers shuts down the moment the battery has full charge and thus avoids overheating and damage to the battery and the charger.
- Detects a defective battery and automatically shuts down.
- Charging the battery in a way that it gives optimum performance and longevity.
- “Conditioning” of the battery in which the internal resistance of the battery is reduced while charging which ensures more usage and higher capacity.
- Some of their models come with a 12V car cord which allows you to use your Panasonic charger even on the move.