That which started as a creative venture, Apple Inc is now resorting to ingenious contraptions that are unfolding from companies like Samsung, its largest competitor. Pebble Technology was the first to come out with a smartwatch named Pebble. Samsung then followed by taking out its Galaxy Gear the same year. Both these products draw closely from the idea of a Jawbone, an activity tracker.
Rumors of Apple coming out with its iWatch have been going the circles. However, wait till October this year is needed until we finally experience Apple’s iWatch.
Though very similar to the idea of a Jawbone or a Galaxy gear, Apple’s iWatch is surely going to be the talk of the town. With its need to be the best with what it brings, Apple, in a recent development, is believed to have signed the luxury watch brand, Tag Heuer’s executive.
As reported by firstpost.com, “iWatch won’t be only about health and fitness, but also about good looks, aesthetics and luxury.” Drawing from the rumors, these are ten features you can expect to be a part of starting this October:
- iWatch will be a luxury good.
- iWatch will very much be a product that makes a fashion statement.
- It will be able to track your activities and calculate the approximate amount of calories that burn with each of your activity, level of hydration, and also your heart rate.
- iWatch can be integrated to Apple devices. It will then notify its user when messages, calls or any other such notification appears on iPhone or iPad.
- From the rumors, size of the iWatch will be one point three to two point five inches.
- The smartwatch will have biometrics and other sensors.
- The all new iWatch will be designed separately for men and women so as to suit each of their styles.
- At the initial stage, Apple will manufacture three to five million iWatches per month.
- Many are guessing that the approximate price for the smartwatch will be three hundred million US dollars.
- The best for the last, there is a possibility that with the iWatch, its users will be able to voice message.
The wait is surely long! However, once the iWatch is around your wrist, you will feel that it was worth the wait.
Image Source [Google]