Addicted to Bollywood music? Can’t start your day without grooving to the hit numbers?
Here is a flashback of what we all have been humming, singing out loud or dancing to:
- Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki: Undoubtedly, the hottest song of this year was the Arijit Singh’s re-made version of this famous song originally made by Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali khan. The lyrics, the melody, the voice; every single note in this song healed our hearts and minds in its own way.
- Hangover: This song from the movie Kick where Salman Khan showed some of his fresh moves in the catchy composition by Meet Brothers. The song was sung by the superstar himself.
- Galliyan: The 3rd spot would most probably go to Teri Galliyan from Ek villan sung by Ankit Tiwari. This peaceful melody was recorded in the fresh voice of Shraddha Kapoor for the female version, which made quite a buzz.
- Saturday-Saturday/ Mainu Yaar Na Mile: In my view, the 4th spot might go to anyone of these 2 groovy numbers from this year. Saturday –Saturday was a huge success for the peppy music and popular lyrics by Honey Singh. Whereas, Mainu yaar na mile gained popularity for its unique concept of the song and its new age music. In all fairness, both the songs made us tap our feet.
- Johny-Johny/ Ise Kehte Hain Hip-Hop: The 5th spot is a tie as well. Akshay Kumar’s drunken craziness and Yo Yo honey Singh’s hip-hop guide, both were the songs that were refreshing to listen and had some kind of raw factor. We really appreciate Honey’s lyrics and Akshay’s beach dance with a nursery rhyme.
Thankful to all the singers and composers for making us move to the rhythm and giving us melodious music throughout the year.
Image Source: