While as teenagers, most of us have had a crush on that hard-to-get, cocky, brash guy in school, they are a complete no-no for adults. Here’s why:
- There’s nothing about them that will surprise you, ever. Whatever they’re capable of, they’ve already mentioned a few million times, and frankly you know you really weren’t interested after the second time.
- For them, every member of the opposite sex secretly has a crush on them.
- They are incapable of taking a no. In their world, “no” equals shyness. You said no? You’re only being shy; you know you’ll come around, babe.
- They are super proud of their wit and are often laughing the hardest at their own jokes, while those around them exchange awkward smiles.
- One passing failure is death for them.
- They can never praise anyone else. EVER. The closest they get to praising somebody is “they’re alright”.
- They cannot stop talking about themselves. A crease on their shirt needs more discussion than your boss asking you to resign.
- And sometimes you miss that boyish charm and vulnerability in them. After all, you don’t mind your man breaking down every now and then and taking care of him.